Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday: Featured Book of the Week

I have recently decided that I am going to have weekly reads and on Wednesdays I am going to post a book that I have either read or would like to read! I love reading, and today to kick off this new weekly read I am going to show you which book I am reading right now! This book is by one of my favorite authors, Elin Hilderbrand, the book is called Barefoot. I personally think everybody should read at least one of her books because she has a way of writing that makes you want to keep reading, with all of the romance, affairs, and of course all of her books taking place in Nantucket, which is irresistible in itself! I hope you enjoy!
-Real.Lovely

4 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for a cover....and that book cover does it for me! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for book covers to! and all of her covers look like this! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete